United Fuels recognise that it’s a positive change that fuel refiners are now forced to ensure that at least 5% of their product is sustainably sourced
The issues born out of Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation (RTFO) have been well publicised. Like most, United Fuels recognise that it’s a positive change that fuel refiners are now forced to ensure that at least 5% of their product is sustainably sourced. This means that at least 5% of products like Class A2 Gasoil is mainly plant derived oils. This means that regular testing along with real-time visibility of what’s going on in the tank is now essential.
Many businesses trust United Fuels and Lubricants to take care of their fuel and lubricant needs. To find out more on who United Fuels and Lubricants can be a benefit to your business please contact us for more information.
5 Reasons why you should use United Fuels and Lubricants as your commercial fuels supplier:
- One stop shop for all your Fuel and Lubricant needs
- Deliveries from 205 litres to 36,000
- We are available to arrange deliveries 365 days per year
- Emergency same day deliveries available
- Every customer given a dedicated account manager