Generator emissions gas testing will soon be essential
Emissions gas testing
Generator emissions gas testing will soon be essential. As part of The Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2018, all generators will need to be registered and get a permit. This must be done, regardless if the generators are used for standby or prime power. As part of this permitting, the emissions values of the genset must be recorded.
Many businesses trust United Fuels and Lubricants to take care of their fuel and lubricant needs. To find out more on who United Fuels and Lubricants can be a benefit to your business please contact us for more information.
5 Reasons why you should use United Fuels and Lubricants as your commercial fuels supplier:
- One stop shop for all your Fuel and Lubricant needs
- Deliveries from 205 litres to 36,000
- We are available to arrange deliveries 365 days per year
- Emergency same day deliveries available
- Every customer given a dedicated account manager