Job Vacancy – Business Development Executive
Internal Sales Representative
Location: Skipton – BD23 2QR
United Fuels and Lubricants are currently looking to recruit an internal Sales Executive to join our expanding business.
We are looking for individuals who have the ability to pro-actively cold call on potential accounts and generate new business opportunities in order to grow sales, whilst also managing and growing an existing customer base.
Previous sales experience is advantageous, however we are also interested in speaking to people who can demonstrate the required attributes and are looking for their first opportunity in a sales position.
Excellent earning potential and on-going training and development is available for successful people.
- Identify and close sales opportunities with new customers
- Maintain and develop relationship with existing customers, identifying opportunities in which to grow the accounts
- Deliver product demonstrations to potential customers
- Provide first class customer service levels
- Complete and manage all customer orders using relevant company technology
- Organise and plan diary effectively to maximize time on sales calls
- Previous sales experience is advantageous, however we are also keen to speak to people with other customer facing experience and looking for their first opportunity in a sales role.
- Highly personable with strong relationship building skills
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Pro-active and tenacious approach
- Competitive nature
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to exceed sales targets
- Willing to learn
Basic Salary: £18k
OTE: Uncapped commission scheme with realistic potential to earn £22k in 1st year. This will continue to increase as you grow your customer base
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com